A non-destructive and high resistance instrument that accurately measure dampness in buildings and building materials even in the hard-to-reach areas and diagnose its moisture conditions to aid understanding of how and why damp conditions may prevail.
Ideal to use in solid floors, wood, wood products such as wood fiber materials, wooden articles, Chinese traditional medicine, tobacco, cotton paper, furniture, trailer, camper, boat, sensitive wood articles with smooth wood surfaces, suitable on rough wood surfaces like measurements of firewood, fireplace wood, firing wood, building timber, lumber, planks, boards, asphalt, Bakelite, brick, cardboard and paper, charcoal, chipboard, concrete, felt, fiberboard, foam, glass (including quartz and organic glass), granite, leather, lime, marble, peat, plaster, rubber, sand, stone, wood and many more.
- Has CE marking
- Equipped with 2 different testing methods, scanner, and probes (SEARCH & PIN STEEL PROBES)
- For use in a wide variety of situations
- With Color-coded LED lights
- Data hold function
- Provides alarm values
- Sleek design fits snugly in the hand
- LCD display monitor with bright for visual clarity
- Automatic or manual off
- Low battery indicator
- Sensor Type: Pin & Search type
- Wood Measurement Range: over 150 species
- Building Moisture Range: 0~50% Concrete
- Measuring Range: 0~0%
- Resolution: 0.1
- Display: 4 digits, 10mm LCD screen
3 Color Code LED light Indicator:
- GREEN light- represents safe & air-dry state
- YELLOW light - represents borderline state
- RED light - represents damp state
- Accuracy: ±0.5%n or ±0.5% - whichever is higher
- Measurement codes: 10 codes in pin mode and 20 codes in search mode
- Search mode reads up to a depth of 50mm
- Power Supply: 4x1.5V AA battery
- Operating Temperature: 0~50°C, Humidity: below 90% RH
- Dimensions: 165mm x 62mm x 26mm
- 2 Pin Steel Probe Measurement: 1.5cm (0.5")
- Weight (not including battery):175g
- 1 x Scanner and Probe Meter
- 1 x 2-PIN Steel Probe
- 1 x English User's Manual
- 1 x Protective Carrying Case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.