This Fish Finder is equipped with 100m wired transducer with wide range sensors, to find out the location of fish, depth and bottom contour of water.
- High-resolution 160V X 132H 4-level grayscale screen display
- 8-LED Backlight setting
- Adjustable Sonar Sensitivity, Contrast, Depth Range Setting, Fish & Depth alarm setting (with disable feature) and 3 Fish size alarm setting (with disable feature)
- Auto & Manual Zoom Function
- Fish depth location in units or in specific depth figures
- Fish ID Display: Large, medium and small fish symbols (3 fish size display)
- Bottom View: :( Structure ID, Black, White Line, Inverse )
- Battery strength indicator and Power save mode
- Big and small fish identification, detects schools of fish in any particular area
- Supplies Transducer with Mount w/ crater suction cup system
- Built-in memory stores sonar setting when the unit is turned off
- Display: 3.9inch high-contrast 4-level grayscale FSTN LCD
- Mode of use: Transducer (Cable)Mode
- Backlighting: On/off White LED
- Water Temperature Indication: Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Depth Capability: Cable transducer 328ft (100m)
- Cable transducer: 45° beam angle
- Transducer Cable Length. :24 ft (8m)
- Sonar Frequency: 45° beam angle in 200Khz (Cable transducer)
- Operational Temperature : -14 ~ 122°F(-10 ~ 50°C)
- Power Output: 100 Watts
- Power Requirement :11V ~ 13V DC
- 1 x Fish Detector Wired 100m (FF-918N1)
- 1 x Transducer
- 1 x Suction cup mount for transducer
- 1 x Power cable
- English User Manual
- Standard Factory Packaging
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.