This 100M laser distance meter do distance measurement, area/volume and Pythagorean calculation and Add/Subtract (Length & Area & Volume) measurement.
Great to use for the following applications:
- Interior decoration & design, and construction technology
- Construction project supervision & on-site inspection
- Real estate development and evaluation, fire evaluation
- Public facilities planning, landscaping planning and application in telecommunications industry
- Measures distance with high accuracy
- With Front and end benchmark measurement (switchable)
- Displays max & min value simultaneously
- Compact size and lightweight
- With anti-slip lines for a comfortable and reliable griping
- With Battery condition indicator
- With Signal and Power indicator
- CE Marking
- Auto laser, power and backlight off function
- Measurement distance: 100m(328ft)
- Measurement accuracy: ±3mm
- Unit types: 0.000m; 0.00m; 0.00ft; 0’0’’1/16; 0.0in; 01/16in (including m2 and ft2 for area and m3 and ft3 for volume)
- Test time: 0.1~3sec
- Laser type: II & 635nm & <1mw
- Automated calibration precision
- Automated data storage: the last 20 groups of data
- Measurements: single measurement, continuous measurement, area measurement, volume measurement, Pythagorean Theorem indirect measurement, add/subtract (Length & Area & Volume) measurement
- Backlight display and auto off (13sec)
- Auto power off (130sec)
- Auto laser off (28sec)
- Functions: Key tone, Lofting, Bubble Level, Data Storage
- Power supply: 2 pieces x 1.5V AAA Alkaline battery
- Working temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage temperature: -25-60°C
- LCD Screen Size: 31 x35mm
- Meter weight: 88g
- Meter size: 108(L) x 51(W) x 31(H)mm
- 1 x Distance meter
- 1 x Carry pouch
- 1 x Wrist Lanyard/Lace
- 1 x English Manual
- 1 x Reflector board
- 2 x AAA battery
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.