This optical power meter is for verifying fiber condition and for fiber damage test and equipped with 1.0mm large-area detector. Measures power output, loss in fiber cable or device, loss in a fiber device and identify system problems. With Absolute Power Measurement and Relative Power (loss) Measurement (when working with light source). Used for the installation, debugging and maintenance of fiber network. Used in cable construction and maintenance, optical fiber transmission, optical fiber communication, fiber optical sensor, CATV, etc.
- Measuring power output (dBm and W) with Wavelength selection: 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625nm
- Test loss in fiber (insertion lost test in optical devices). Supports 2.5mm universal connectors.
- FC is included, (SC/ST/LC connector for option). New REF user-defined
- Absolute power measurement and relative power(loss) measurement(when working with light source)
- Optional auto power off function, auto power off indication, auto backlight off function, power status indication, user self-calibration function; can be used in portable type or desktop type
- Power detecting range: -50 to +26dBm
- Unit selection: dBm, W, dB
- Standard wavelength (nm): 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625
- New REF user-defined
- Display resolution: 0.01dBm
- Wave-length: 800-1700nm
- Probe: InGaAs
- Detection limit: ∮ 1.0mm
- Uncertainty degree: ±5%
- Supports 2.5mm universal connectors.
- Optional auto power off function
- Auto power off indication
- Auto backlight off function
- Power status indication
- Working temperature: -20 ~ +70°C
- Storage temperature: -30 ~ +80°C
- Automatic shutdown time: 15min
- Power supply: 9V battery or AC adaptor
- Battery Life: 200hrs for 9V battery
- Meter weight: 275g
- Meter size: 185 x105 x50mm
- 1 x Optical Power Meter
- 1 x English Manual
- 1 x Protective rubber case
- 1 x AC adaptor
- 1 x 9V battery
- 1 x pack Cotton swab
- 1 x Carry pouch
- 1 x Color package box
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.