This cable tester and tracker is developed with more functions. It has 3 main functions: wire tracer, cable fault locator, length tester. A practical tool for low voltage system installation and technicians maintenance of communication circuits and comprehensive wiring circuits.
It is used widely in the fields like telephone system, computer networks and other metal lead circuits.
- Measure length of network cable, coaxial cable, telephone cable and USB cable with three method (M-S, M-R and OPEN), capable to measure the cable at length of 1500m, and precision of measuring cable length and position of broken line is up to 98%
- Test open circuit, short circuit, cross connection, reverse connection, pairing connection and broken wire positioning for telephone cable, BNC cable and USB cable with M-S and M-R method visually display on LCD
- Perform crosstalk test on network cable for solving the potential problem of slow speed
- Quickly find the target wire or cable among the plenty of network cables, telephone cables, coaxial lines and other various kinds of wires
- Make accurate determination of open circuit position (left, right or middle)
- Perform cable tracking on exchanger or Router with power-on
- Low voltage prompt function is available in case of over low voltage on the main unit
- Featuring simple control, large screen display and open-and -shut test result
- Automatic delay power on-off and backlight function
- With Lighting lamp enables to use in a dark environment
- Remote identifier is not necessary to perform length measurement and pairing test
- Self-checking function and automatically compensate any change in battery capacity or ambient temperature
- Single chip computer software watchdog design and reliable operation
- Display: Dot matrix 128 x 64 (effective visible area is 56 x 40mm)
- Testing and Detecting Cable types:
- network cable
- Telephone cable
- Coaxial cable
- USB signal cable
- Common metal wires connected with alligator clip
- Testing device interface:
- Main unit: RJ45 (M)
- RJ45 (S)
- Loop interface
- BNC connector
- USB B-type female interface
- Remote identifier:
- BNC connector
- USB A-type female interface
- Main unit: RJ45 (M)
- Lenght measurement
- Range: 1~1200m
- Calibration precision: 2% (±0.5m, or ±1.5 feet); (calibration; cable>10m)
measurement precision: 3%((±0.5m or ±1.5ft); (AMP, CAT5E, 6E cable material)
- Display unit: meter, inch, yard
- Lenght calibration: User may use a cable at a known length to set a calibration coefficient. Calibration length is over 10m
- Line sequence and cable failure positioning: used for Lind Finding two-core cable or cable with over two cores
- Line finding function: used for Lind Finding two-core cable or cable with over two cores
Temperature: -10° ~ 60°C
Humidity: 20% ~ 70%
Master: 9V compound tandem cell
Reciever: 9V compound tandem cell
Main tester: 185 x 80 x 32mm
Reciever: 218 x 46 x 29mm
Remote indentifier: 107 x 30 x 24mm
- 1 x Multipurpose Cable Tester
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x far-end passive test jacks
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Carrying Toolkit Bag
- 1 x RJ11-to-Alligator Converter
- 1 x RJ45 Cable
- 1 x RJ11 Cable
- 2 x 9V Battery
- English User Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.