This network cable tester comes with the new functions. It is composed of a tester and remote identifiers.
- Check wiring error in 5E, 6E, coaxial cable such as open circuit, short circuit, jumper wire, and reverse connection.
- Measure cable length and determine the distance short circuit for LAN cable
- Portable unit with long battery life
- Automatically time-delay shut off
- With far-end passive test jacks included in the set
- Self-checking and automatically compensate any change in battery capacity or ambient temperature
- Single board computer software watchdog design and reliable operation
- Scope : 1~305 M ( 3-100 ft)
- Calibration accuracy: 3% (±0.5M or ±1.5ft) (calibrating cable >10M)
- Shipment Accuracy: 5% (±0.5M or ±1.5ft) (AMP, AT&T Class 5 cable)
- LCD : 4 x 16 characters big LCD screen
- Unit of Measurement : Display in meter (M) or feet (FT)
- Locating Cable: Included 1 far-end passive test jack
- Type of cable tested: STP / UTP twin twisted cable, coaxial cable
- Working Ambient Temperature : -10°C to 60°C
- Automatic Time-delay Shut Off Time : The tester is idle for 30 minutes
- Overall Dimension
- Main Tester: 180 x 80 x 40mm
- Remoter identifier: 77 x 31 x 21mm
- 1 x Network Cable Tester
- 1 x Far-End Test Jack (ID1)
- 1 x Soft Carrying Bag
- English Instruction Manual
- Standard Factory Package
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.