This Digital angle gauge with levels is an innovative tool. This device has a flip-up display for convenient reading of results and has a strong magnetic base with V-groove making it easy to stick to the surface being measured even on pipes or cylindrical surfaces.
- Works great for minter saws and table saws.
- Sets the angle of jointer fences and band saw tables
- Machine cone bevel measuring and bevel measuring in processing
- Telecommunication industry: Radar antenna angle calibration, elevation measuring for secondary planet antenna and television receiver
- Automobile: four-wheel location, pavement control and leveling for construction vehicles
- Strong magnetic base with v-groove
- Flip-up LCD
- Hold Function
- Relative angle reading
- Bubble icon for the digital level is always set in Dead Level
- Digital Tilt Gauge compared to set in Dead Level
- Low battery indicator
- Measuring range : ±180.00°
- Resolution : 0.1°
- Repeatability : ±0.1°
- Working current : <100µA
- Dimension : 51 x 51 x 33mm (2 x 3 x 1.3 inches)
- Power : 2 x AAA battery (not included)
- 1 x Digital Angle Finder
- 1 x English User's Manual
- Blister Packaging box
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.