RWTK-883_Steel Gamma Master II Geiger-Muller Nuclear Detector Gamma Radiation Digital / Analog Display Watch
A Wrist Nuclear Gamma Radiation Detect Watch with a sleek & stylish combination of gamma dosimeter. This Gamma Master II brand is a Swiss-made watch. A precision timepiece with a built-in solid-state radiation detector. It has a Geiger-Muller tube that acts as the sensor that detects & measure gamma-radiation and convert it to Dose Equivalent Rate (DER) and Dose Equivalent (DE). This information helps you track and monitor radiation level on the area that you are in as well it estimates the potential accumulated absorption of gamma radiation.
It has an adjustable alarm for DER and DE and notifies the user when defined set limits for gamma-radiation are reached. It ensures the reliability and accuracy of the watch operation. Plus, the water-resistant steel case enables the use of the instrument on the depths up to 100m or 328ft. The watch also has an electroluminescent back-light allowing it to be operated in the dark.
The small dosimeter is essential for professionals working with radiation sources as well as for anyone concerned with radio ecological issues. As the radiation background increases greatly at high-altitudes, Gamma Master II wrist gamma indicator is recommended to frequent airplane travelers for monitoring their radiation exposure. This amazing detector is also ideal for
emergency personnel & people working in the hospital
who may have to respond to accidents, incidents or terrorist attacks, which could involve radioactive material as well as those who administering x-rays and other radioactive related hospital jobs;
- crystals sellers, per study crystals, have radiation and might reflect radiation to people selling crystal and radiation may be higher
The only way to be sure no radiation is involved is to measure it. Moreover, by connecting the Gamma Master II to a PC via installing included Software CD and an IrDA or infrared adaptor, you can send data stored in Gamma Master II to the PC for storage or for further analysis to see if the gamma radiation on the area is in safe range or not. Also, the Gamma Master II allows multi-user interface, to store their own readings into the same machine. This can be one Gamma Master II with more than one user or more than one Gamma Master II with one or more users.
*********NOTE: IrDA adaptor is not included in the set and can be bought anywhere
In addition, more and more ordinary citizens are interested in personal radiation protection. Reasons include lost sources, nuclear accidents, nuclear or radiological terrorism and the possibility of nuclear weapons being used in a war. We live in a world where radiation is a reality. People want to have the ability to measure it for themselves and they want to be notified when the radiation levels increase.
By having a radiation detector built into your watch, it is always available. The Gamma Master II will notify you of the presence of radiation, even when you don't think of it.
- Calibrated by Polimaster Ltd at the Republic of Belarus
- Deluxe Edition
- Continuous monitoring and measuring of the ambient gamma dose and dose rate
- Detects Gamma-Radiation via Geiger-Muller tube sensor
- User alert of hazardous situations with an audible alarm (DER & DE adjustable alarm)
- Transmitting all recorded data via an infrared channel or IrDA adaptor to a PC for further processing and analysis (IrDA adaptor is not included, you can easily buy the adaptor anywhere)
- Recording and storing data for up to 500 events in its non-volatile memory
Fully functional Digital watch
- digital hours, minutes and seconds
- date & month or year
- daily alarm
- Fully functional Analog watch
- Hour-Minute-Second Hands
- Lumination or "glow-in-the-dark" hands, see current time even in the dark!
- Electroluminescence (or EL) Backlight
- 100m Water-resistant
- Can be used by both professionals dealing with radiation on a daily basis and concerned citizens
- Indication / Threshold Range : 0.01 to 9999.99 µSv/h (0.01/0.1/1.0/10.0/100)
- Total memory: 500 reading records
- Indication range / Threshold range : 0.001 to 9999.999 mSv (0.001/0.01/0.1/1.0/10.0/100)
- Accumulation time range: 1 to 9999 hour
- Energy Range : 0.06 to 1.5 MeV
- Measurement time decreases automatically in the range: 300 to 2 seconds
- Detector: GM (Geiger-Muller) tube
- Alarm type: visual, audio
- Water resistant : 100m (328ft)
- Battery: One CR 2032 Lithium battery (included)
- Calendar mode: alarm clock
- Watch surface diameter: 45mm
- Weight: 210g (watch with battery)
- PC Communication IRDA (IrDA adaptor not included in the set)
System Requirement for PC :
- compatible with Windows 98 / 2000 / XP
- CPU: Pentium 200 or above
- RAM: 32MB or above
- Resolution : 800 x 600 or above
- 1 x Nuclear Gamma Radiation Watch
- 1 x FREE Software CD
- 1 x English Operations Manual
- 1 x Wooden Jewelry Box
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.