Tenmars ST-130 Noise Dosimeter (also called Dose Meter) is a specialized Sound Level Meter that is designed to measure the noise exposure that a person has been subject to over a period of time; the measurement is normally performed in order to meet current Health and Safety regulations.
With six built-in standard dose measurement setups (OSHA, MSHA, DOD, ACGIH, ISO85, ISO90), the Tenmars ST-130 Noise Dosimeter is the ideal instrument for performing OSHA and IEC Noise accumulation surveys.
Noise dose meters are also referred to as personal noise dosimeters or personal dosimeters. Comes with 2 Modes, Noise Dosimeter Mode (NDM) & Sound Level Meter Mode (SLM). The meter works in one mode at a time. SLM mode has data logging feature that can record up to 10000 readings which can be downloaded to a PC for further analysis via the built-in USB interface. This noise dosimeter comes with a USB download cable and CD software for downloading the measured data. The meter can also be used in SLM (Sound Level meter Mode).
Provide fast and easy on-site surveys to help determine noise reduction requirements.
- Evaluation of environmental noise and logging
- Measurements of occupational noise at workplaces
- Compliance with noise at Work Regulations and occupational noise exposure guidelines
- Monitoring and recording of long term noise exposure
- Noise exposure measurements in hazardous environments such as oil fields, petrochemical plants, and underground mines
- Measurement of noise exposure in the entertainment and music industries
- Assessment of product noise
- Auto/Manual power off
- 115 & 140dB indicator(peak)
- USB port for PC interface (analyzed, print)
- SPL with Hi (140~70), Mid (110~50) and Low dB range (90~30)
- Noise dose %
- Connection status display for USB cable, SD card connection
- Low battery indicators
- A / C / Z weighting
- Save, View, Erase & Download recorded/logged data
- Weighting: Impulse / fast / slow
- over Hi level and under Lo level indication
- Single & auto data record (When this icon flashing means recording)
- Enable/disable auto recode
- Sound level & Noise dose charts
- Display: Single LCD MAX reading 999999
- Display Refresh Rate: 1 Time/sec
- Microphone: 1/2 inch Electret condenser microphone
- Measurement Items (NDM): Doses%, Lxyp, Lxmax, Lxmin, Lxeq, SEL(LAE), Peak, LAVG, TWA, LEP, LN%
- Measurement Items (SLM): Lxyp, Lxmax, Lxmin, Lxeq, SEL(LAE), Peak
- Measurement Range: 30~130dB (A), 35~130dB (C), 40~130dB (Z)
- Dynamic Range: 60 dB
- Accuracy: ±1.5dB@94dB 1kHz
- Internal memory: MAX Datalogger data: 10,000(NDM) surveys, 1,000,000(SLM) readings
- Maximum Peak C Weighting Sound Level Measurement: 90~143 dB
- Time Weighting: Fast, Slow, Impulse, Peak
- Frequency Weighting: A / C / Z
- Frequency Range: 20Hz~8kHz
- Starting Time: <10sec
- Battery Life: 24 hours ( 9V×1 battery Alkaline )
- Size: 113(L) x 65(W) x 34(H) mm
- System Requirements
- Operating: Windows® XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Storage: 200 MB of available hard disk space.
- Processor: Intel Pentium® 4
- Memory: 1GB RAM (XP), 1.5GB (Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8)
- According to Standards:
- IEC 61252-1993
- IEC 61672-2003
- ANSI S1,25-1992
- ANSI S1,4-1993
- ANSI S1,43-1997
- EMC Standards: EN61326-2 (2006)
NOTE: Environmental conditions: temperature 23° C ± 5° C, relative humidity < 80%rh.
- 1 x Noise Dose Meter
- 1 x Detachable Microphone with windshield
- 1 x CD Software
- 1 x MINI USB Cable (Mini B type)
- 1 x 9V battery
- User’s Manual
- Carrying Case
- Test Report Certificate
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.