- Capable to measure magnetic & nonmagnetic materials in high resolution
- Wide measuring range
- CE marking
- Conforms and passed the international standards ASTM, DIN, BS, and ISO-2178 as well as ISO-2360
- With automatic substrate recognition
- Provides single & continuous measurement mode
- With manual and automatic shut down
- With Zero Calibration for both F & NF probes
- Lightweight and provides single-handed menu navigation
- Operating principle: magnetic induction/eddy current (F/NF)
- Display: 4 digits, 10mm LCD
- Measuring Range: 0-1250um/0-50mil
- Resolution: 0.1um (0~99.9um), 1um (over 100um)
- Accuracy: ±1-3%n or ±2.5um or 0.1mil(which ever is greater)
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5V AAA (UM-4) battery
- Operating Conditions: 0~50°C (32°F-104°F) Temperature, <80% Humidity
- With 2 separate probe(s)
- Automatic substrate recognition without guessing / choosing the probes
- Dimensions: 126 x 65 x 27mm
- Weight: 81g (not including battery)
- 1 x Paint Coating Thickness Meter
- 4 Calibration foils
- 1 x F Probe
- 1 x NF Probe
- 1 x Aluminum & Iron substrates
- 1 x English Operations Manual
- 1 x Protective Carrying Case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.