Coating thickness meter conquers the difficulties of non-destructive measuring of coating thickness on both magnetic and non-magnetic base that can be used on many applications even on applications that require greater precision. Uses magnetic induction and eddy current principle to measure the thickness of a magnetic coating on nonmagnetic base as well as a nonmagnetic coating on a magnetic base.
Suitable for the laboratory, Powder Coating Companies, Manufacturing Companies, Paint Suppliers, Manufacturing Companies, Steel and Aluminum Refinishing, Automobile Dealers, Auto Auctions, Body Shops, Auto Detailers and any company needing a highly accurate measurement of the dry coating thickness and can be used even in harsh field conditions
- With Built-in F & NF probe
- Capable to measure magnetic & nonmagnetic materials in
- High resolution and wide measuring range
- Has CE marking
- Conforms and passed the standards of international standards including ASTM, DIN, BSandISO-2178 as well as ISO-2360
- Lightweight and provides Single-handed menu navigation
- With automatic substrate recognition
- Provides Single & Continuous measurement mode with Metric/English conversion
- With manual and automatic shut down
- Strong &light weight ABS plastic housing
- Low battery indicator
- Auto or Manual Power off
- Probes : Built-in F probe & NF probe
- Operating Principle : magnetic induction and eddy current(F & NF)
- Measuring Range : 0~1250um/0~50mil
- Resolution : 0.1um (0~99.9um) , 1um (over 100um)
- Accuracy : ±1-3%n or ±2.5um or 0.1mil(which ever is greater)
- Measuring Area : 6mm
- Min.Sample Thickness : 0.3mm
- Metric/Imperial : convertible
- Power supply : 4 x 1.5V AAA(UM-4)battery
- Operating Conditions: 0~50°C(32°F-104°F) Temperature, <80% Humidity
- Dimensions : 126mm x 65mm x 27mm
- weight : 81g (not including battery)
- 1 x Coating Thickness Meter
- 4 x Calibration foils
- Aluminum& Iron substrates
- English User's Manual
- Protective Carrying Case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.