- CO2 controller/tracer
- Built-in Day / Night Photo-Cell sensor
- Chart with variable time zoom levels
- 2-Channel low drift NDIR sensor for more accurate CO2 reading
- Split-type remote sensor with 4.6-meter long cable
- Foolproof "Hold Home" function
- Ready to use no initial setup or calibration needed
- 3 built-in main parameters (constantly display on screen):
- Ambient Carbon Dioxide
- Set Center value
- Set Zone Value
- MAX /MIN Display
- Controlling and monitoring CO2 levels in various applications, including Greenhouses, Residential environments, Hydroponics systems, Mushroom farms, Plant factories, and Other applications such as research laboratories, educational institutions, and commercial nurseries.
- CO2 Measurement :
- Measurement Range: 0~5000ppm
- Accuracy at 0~3000ppm: ±50ppm or ±5% of reading, whichever is greater
- Accuracy over 3000ppm: ±7%
- Display Resolution: 1ppm (0-1000); 5ppm (1000-2000); 10ppm (>2000)
- Response Time: <2min for 63% of step change or <4.6min for 90% step change
- Warm-up Time: <30 sec
- Power input: AC 100 ~ 240 VAC
- Operating Temperature: 32~122°F (0~50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4~140°F (-20~60°C)
- Operating & Storage RH: 0~95%, non-condensing
- Sensor Unit: 153*33*27mm (6.0*1.3*1.1inch)
- Control Unit: 195*145*44mm195 (7.7*5.7*1.7inch)
- Weight: 700g ( 24.7oz)
- 1 x CO2 Controller unit
- 4 x Screws
- English User Manual
- Standard Factory Packaging
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.