- Simultaneous, continuous, and real-time CO2, temperature, and humidity monitoring
- The non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor
- Colorful huge LED display
- Visible and auditory warning in case of high CO2 concentration
- Audible alarm can be muted or turned off.
- Alarm level can be adjusted from 800ppm to 3000ppm via a programmable light bar indication
- Automatic background calibration (ABC) and manual calibration are both supported.
- Temperature units can be switched between °C and °F.
- It can be hung on the wall.
- The brightness of the light bar indicator can be adjusted.
Range of measurement:
- CO2: 0-9999 parts per million
- Temperature: -10 - 60 degrees Celsius (14 - 140 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 0.1 - 99.9% relative humidity
- CO2: between 0 and 2000 ppm, 50 ppm or 5% of the reading; over 2000 ppm, 10% of the reading
- Temperature: ±0.6 °C (±0.9 °F)
- Humidity (at 25°C): (1) between 10% and 90%, ±5%; (2) in other ranges, ±7%
- CO2: 1ppm
- Temperature: 0.1°C/°F
- Humidity: 0.1%
- Response time:
- CO2: <30 seconds
- Temperature: <2 mins
- Humidity: <20 mins
- USB-C port with 5VDC power supply (500mA power consumption)
- Weight: 450g Dimensions (L*W*H): 225*152*45 mm
Set comprise with:
- 1 x IAQ Monitor
- 1 x USB Type-C cable
- 2 x screws
- 1 x sticker
- English Instruction Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.