- Portable or wallmount Thermistor Thermometer with relay
- Datalogger save and record via SD Card
- Comes with NTC Thermistor probe
- Log and measure four temperature at once
- Set the temperature alarm independently into 4 channels
- Unlimited auto/manual memories (depend on the SD card memory)
- Relay to trigger external alarm system on. Such as GSM message
- T1-T2, MAX/MIN value and HOLD function
- Temperature change from baseline
- HIGH/LOW alarm limit of each channel with relay output
- Temperature offset function for adjustment purpose
- Over-range indication with error messages
- Blue backlight function
- With Beeper and LED alarm
- Low battery indicator and auto power off function
- °C/°F Temperature units
- Super big LCD (104 x 47mm)
- 12/24 hour time format selectable
- Display year-mon-date,hour-min
- Japan and Taiwan patented
- Thermistor Temp. Range: -30~70°C,-22~158°F
- Resolution: 0.1°C, 0.1°F
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Relay: a normal open contact, contact rating @ resistive load: 1A 30VDC/0.5A 125VAC
- Sampling Rate : Programmable from 1 second up
- Dimension (L x W x T) : 152 x 100 x 39mm
- Weight : ~300g
- Power Supply : 4 x AA Batteries (included in the set) or 9V adaptor (not included in the set)
Set comprise with:
- 1 x 4 Channel NTC Thermistor Thermometer
- 4 x Thermistor type Probe
- 1 x 8gb SD Card
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Operation Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.