This CO2 Controller offers you a simple and affordable way to control and monitor CO2 levels in a Greenhouse, residential, hydroponics, mushroom farm, commercial building and so on.
- Large LCD size (47 x 104 mm)
- 2-Channel low drift NDIR CO2 measurement
- 4.5 meter external CO2 sensor
- Real time CO2 value
- CO2 chart
- adjustable time scale (week/day/hour/min/auto)
- Auto Max. /Min. Recall
- Target zone indicator
- Programmable CO2 zone value & CO2 center value to control output power on/off
- Audible Alarm and backlight function
- Built-in Day/Night auto detection on CO2 probe to override CO2 control
- Installed with 3kA@300VAC fuse in meter to avoid the damage by power overload
- Measuring range: 0~5000 ppm
- Resolution: 1ppm (0-1000); 5ppm (1000-2000); 10ppm (>2000)
- CO2 below 3000ppm ±50ppm or ±5% of reading, whichever is greater
- CO2 above 3000ppm ±7% of reading
- Warm-up time: 30 seconds
- Response time CO2:
- <2min for 63% of step change or
- <4.6min for 90% step change
- Power supply: AC100~240VAC
- Piggyback socket load 5A@250VAC; 10A@120VAC
Package Comprise with:
- 1 x CO2 Controller with NDIR Sensor
- Screws and tapes
- Instruction Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.