TEK-255G Indoor Outdoor Soil Moisture Meter Aluminium 17cm Probe Gardening Farming Soil Testing Tool
- Indoor and Outdoor use
- Long Aluminum Probe
- Ideal gardening tool for soil moisture monitoring
- Lightweight easy to carry anywhere
- Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 Dry, 4-7 Normal, 8-10 Wet)
- Product Size: 25.5 x 5.5 x 3.5 cm
- Probe Diameter: approx. 0.6cm
- Probe length: approx. 17cm
- Product weight: around 2 oz/56 g
How to Use:
- Insert the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches root level
- Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
- Check moisture level in the dial after 10 minutes
- Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
- Do not force it into the very hard soil or touch hard objects since it will be easy to damage the probe.
- Do not use it to test pure water or other liquids. It can only be used to measure soil.
- Avoid touching the sensing element underneath the gauge.
- Do not leave the meter in the soil for a long time.
- Please wipe and clean the probe after each use
- If the soil is too dry, the pointer will not move or swing. Better water it before testing.
- 1 x Soil Moisture Meter
- Standard Packaging
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.