Gemstone Refractometer is the primary and most powerful tool to identify and authenticate polished precious and semi-precious gemstones and observing the optical properties and the structure of gemstones.
- Heavy duty and Built to last
- Convenient & easy to carry
- With built-in Light Source
- Comes with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- A bottle of Refractive Index Fluid is provided
- Approved by strict quality and safety standards
- Very reliable and assures accurate testing results
- Measuring Range: 1.30 ~ 1.81 RI
- Minimum Graduation : (RI) 0.01 RI
- Illumination: Internal Light Source with the momentary/power switch
- Dimension : 35mm x 63mm x 115mm
- Scale Division : 0.01 nD
- Weight : 0.4 kg
- Ranges of Application: Laboratory, Gemology
- Filter: Polarizing filter
- Power Source : 3 x AG13 1.5V button batteries
- Color: Black
- 1 x Gem Refractometer
- 1 x bottle of 1.800 Refractive Index Oil
- 3 x 1.55V AG13 Batteries
- 1 x Refractometer Index Reference List (For 77 common gemstones, i.e. Calcite, Jadeite, Quartz etc.)
- Polarizing Filter
- English User's Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.