- 360° twistable pocket-size pH tester that allows flexible measurement angles
- With an Electrode holder can be on the containers of the testing samples
- Quick measurement with High Accuracy
- Clear & angle-adjustable LCD display
- HOLD button to freeze/lock readings
- Easy 2-button operation
- 1-point manual calibration
- With protective cap
- Rugged design strong enough to be used again and again
- Probe is durable enough to be used as a stirrer.
- Comes with pH4.01, pH6.86 & pH9.18 calibration powder
- Suitable for laboratory, agricultural, industrial, and also field water analysis procedure
- Range: 0.00~14.00pH
- Resolution: 0.01pH
- Accuracy: ±0.1pH(@20°C) ±0.2pH
- Operating Temperature: 0~50°C
- Calibration: Manual at one point (via trimmer)
- Power Supply: 3 x 1.5V AG13 button battery
- Size: 97 x 29 x 36mm
- Weight: 50g (without battery)
- 1 x Digital pH Meter
- 1 x 4.01 pH Buffer Powder
- 1 x 6.86 pH Buffer Powder
- 1 x 9.18 pH Buffer Powder
- 1 x Mini Screw Driver
- 1 x Clip Holder
- English User Manual
- Sturdy Carrying Case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.