Digital ORP and pH Controller is an upgraded version. It is the industrial & heavy duty version with a new re-engineered body structure. This can be used in aquacultures, beverage, fish hatcheries, water ponds, whirlpool, spa, food processing, photography, laboratory, paper industry, swimming pool, plating industry, quality control, water conditioning, and schools.
- Display pH value and Redox level (ORP)
- 2 replaceable BNC probes (pH and ORP)
- 1 control output power socket
- Regulates and monitor pH & ORP level simultaneously
- Provided with power socket for CO2 and Ozone Solenoids or Dosing Pumps
- Conformity with CE and RoHS standards
- With Protection Dead Band feature that automatically turns off or shuts down the unit to protect your unit from erroneous readings
Measuring Range :
- pH: 0.00 ~ 14.00pH
- ORP : -1999 ~ 1999mV
- pH : 0.01pH
- ORP : 1mV
- pH : ±0.1% + 0.02pH
- ORP: ±5mV
Set Range :
- pH:3.50 ~ 10.50pH
- ORP: 0 ~ 1000mV
- Relay Contact: 5A for AC 110V or 220V
- Display : 4 digits LED display
- Operating Temperature : 0 ~ 50°C (32 ~ 122°F)
- Ambient Humidity : 90 or less than 90 % R. H.
- Power: choose 1 from the available adaptor
- 220V AC Power Adaptor
- 110 V AC Power Adaptor
- Power Requirement : AC110V ±10% 60Hz / AC220V ±10% 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 2 Watts
- Output Voltage : the same as power supply voltage
- Dimensions: approx. 160 x 102 x 40mm (6.30' x 4.02'x 1.57' inch)
- Weight: approx. 800g
- 1 x pH & ORP Controller
- 1 x set of pH 4.003 and pH 6.864 Calibration Solutions
- 1 x Replaceable pH electrode
- 1 x Replaceable ORP electrode
- 2 x Rubber cable holder with suction cap
- 1 x Mini screwdriver
- 1x Metal Holder for mounting
- 1 x English Instruction Manual
- 1 x Power Cord/Plug
- Standard Factory Packaging
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.