This pH Controller is an upgraded version. It is the industrial & heavy duty version with a new re-engineered body structure. It allows you to monitor pH as well as controlling pH levels using just one unit. The controller provides a suitable way for you to keep an eye on water parameters in your tank.
This controller can be used in aquaculture, beverage, fish hatcheries, water ponds, whirlpool, spa, food processing, photography, laboratory, paper industry, swimming pool, plating industry, quality control, water conditioning, schools, and many other applications.
- Optional HI/LO action
- Replaceable pH Electrode
- Durable and built to last long
- Big digital display
- Uses Protection Dead Band feature
- Gives you an option to mount it on the wall or hung on
- Measuring Range: 0.00~14.00pH
- Resolution: 0.01PH
- Accuracy: ±0.1%+2 digits
- Input Resistance: 1012Ω
- Set Range: 3.50~10.50pH
- Voltage: available in 110V & 220V
- Calibration: Double Points
- Display 4 LED display reading
- Power Supply: in Label
- Operation Temp. : 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F)
- Ambient Humidity : 90 or less than 90 % R. H.
- Power Requirement : AC110V ±10% 60Hz / AC220V ±10% 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 2 watts
- Relay Contact : 5A for AC 110V and 220V
- Output Voltage : the same as power supply voltage
- Dimensions: 160mm x 102mm x 40mm
- Weight: 772g
- 1 x Digital pH Controller
- pH4.003 + pH6.864 calibration (buffer) solutions
- 1 x Detachable pH electrode
- 1 x English Operation Manual
- 1 x Mini-screw driver
- 1 x Controller Holder for hanging the device
- 1 x Power Cord
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.