The Digital Controller allows you to monitor and control pH and ORP levels with a single unit. The controller provides a suitable way for you to keep an eye on the different water parameters in your tank.
This unit can be used in aquaculture, beverage, fish hatcheries, water ponds, whirlpool, spa, food processing, photography, laboratory, paper industry, swimming pool, plating industry, quality control, water conditioning, and schools.
- Monitor and control pH and ORP with a single unit
- Fast response
- Replaceable pH & ORP Electrodes j.
- Power Plug for CO2 or Ozone Solenoids or Dosing Pumps are provided
- Easy to use interface
- Uses the Protection Dead Band feature which the controller automatically turned-off or shut down to protect your unit from erroneous readings
- It can handle up to 5 amps
- LED lamp indicates when relay is "ON".
- Gives you an option to mount it on the wall or hung on
- Measuring Range
PH: ±(0.1%+2 digits) after calibration
ORP: ±5 mV
- Set Range
- Environment Temperature: 0~50°C Humidity<95%
- Power Supply: 220 ~ 230V or 100 ~ 110V
- Dimension: 150 x 85 x 40mm
- 1 x Digital ORP/pH Controller
- 1 x bottle of 4.003 + 1 bottle 6.864 calibration (buffer) solutions
- 1 x English Operation Manual
- 1 x Mini-screw driver
- 1 x Controller Holder
- 1 x Adaptor
- 1 x Detachable pH electrode
- 1 x Detachable ORP electrode
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.