The pH controller will track pH, which is directly related to CO2 concentration. The pH controller will keep pH and CO2 releases consistent and appropriate for your aquarium.
Can be used for every purpose, from a goldfish bowl to a full-blown reef tank. It can also be used for fish hatcheries, wine production, swimming pools, floristics, analysis of fluids (pH value), ponds, and other various industrial applications.
- Large LED display
- Digitally adjustable control range
- High input impedance
- Built in SLOPE and CAL
- Front LED lamp indicate when relay "ON".
- Choice of wall-mount or hung in
- Includes a BNC connection
- Easy to calibrate replaceable pH electrode
- Controller will handle up to 5 amps
- Uses the Protection Dead Band feature, the controller automatically turned-off or shut down to protect your unit from erroneous readings
- Measuring range: 0.00~14.00PH
- Accuracy: ±(0.1%+2 digits) after calibration
- Resolution: 0.01PH
- Set Range: 3.50~10.50PH
- Relay Contact : 5A for AC 110V / 220V
- Power Requirement : AC 110V / 220V ±10% 50Hz
- Voltage: 110V / 220V
- Environment: Temperature is 0°C~50°C and Humidity is <95%
- Dimensions: 150mm×85mm×40mm
- Weight: 580g
- 1 x 1 x pH Controller
- 1 x bottle of pH6.864 calibration solutions
- 1 x bottle of pH4.003 calibration solutions
- 1 x English Operation Manual
- 1 x Mini-screwdriver
- 1 x Controller Holder
- 1 x Adaptor
- 1 x Detachable pH electrode
- Standard Factory Packaging
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.