This ozone generator continuously generates ozone by corona discharge and can produce 1 gram of ozone per hour from oxygen. It has no built-in air pump so that it can be fed with different air sources, such as pure oxygen from an oxygen tank or an oxygen concentration and ambient air (use with an external air pump).
This ozone generator is ideal for high ozone output applications that most other home ozone generators cannot provide, as well as ozone applications that require a different air source than ambient air. Ideal in treating drinking water from a water tank many other industrial applications.
- High output corona discharge ozone tube with low power consumption (25W)
- High flow ball bearing cooling fan (25 CFM)
- Precise ozone output calibration
- Durable, compact and rugged construction
- Long life performance and trouble-free life
- Can be fed with different air sources
- Aggressive in killing germs, virus, and bacteria
- Disinfect anything that needs to be 100% bacteria-free
- With CE marking
- Tested, evaluated and meets UL & TUL's international standard requirements
- Max. Ozone Output: 1250mg/h, adjustable
- Pump Output: Not included, external gas supply equipment is needed
- Power Source: DC 12V, AC (100V-240V, 50-60Hz 40W) to DC adaptor is included
- Ozone Generating Method: Corona Discharge (Ozone Tube)
- Wattage: 25W
- Net Weight 2.5kg
- Case: High strength painted metal
- Materials on Ozone Path: Glass, Stainless Steel, Silicone, High-density polyethylene, PTFE
- If there is no oxygen input or air dryer connected to the ozone generator, maximum ozone output is 1000mg/h
- When there is Oxygen input (25°C) connected to the ozone generator:
- Adjusting dial knob to 100 gives maximum ozone output of 1250mg/h
- Adjusting dial know to 50 gives maximum ozone output of 625mg/h
- When the air dryer is connected (25°C):
- max ozone output: 300mg/h
- Airflow: 1.0 L/min
- 1 x Ozone Generator
- 1 x Power Adaptor
- 1 x Power Plug
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.