This Motor and Phase Rotation Indicator is designed to detect the rotational field of three-phase systems and determine motor-rotation direction, which is a must for any plant maintenance staff. It quickly and clearly displays the result by its LED indicators.
It quickly identifies the proper sequencing for three-phase power. This is also an ideal tool for measuring the proper rotation of motors, conveyors, pumps and other electrical devices interconnected on the power line system before installation.
- Check motor turn direction (contact and non-contact method)
- Determine Phase Sequence Rotary Field Direction
- Determine Magnetic Field Direction
- Clockwise and counterclockwise Rotation indicator
- Accurate and fast measurement
- Handheld and battery operated
- Maximum Operating Voltage (Ume): 460 VAC
- Determining Phase Sequence
- Normal Voltage: 120~460VAC
- Frequency range (fn): 2~400Hz
- Test Current (per phase): <3.5mA
- Checking Motor Turn Direction (non-contact method)
- Voltage Range: 1~460VAC
- Frequency range (fn): 2~400Hz
- Checking Motor Turn Direction (contact method)
- Nominal Voltage Range: 1~460VAC
- Nominal Test Current (per phase): <3.5mA
- Frequency Range (fn): 2~400Hz
- Operating Environment:
- Temperature: 0~40°C
- Altitude: 2000m
- Relative Humidity: 15~80%
- Storage Environment:
- Temperature: -10 ~50°C
- Relative Humidity: <85%
- Protection Level: CAT III 600V
- Battery: 1 x 9V battery, 6F22 or equivalent
- Current Consumption: max 20mA
- Size: 141 x 84 x 36mm
- Weight: about 180g (including battery)
- 1 x Motor and Phase Rotation Indicator
- 3 x Test Leads
- 3 x Alligator clips
- 1 x 9V Battery
- 1 x Black Carrying Bag
- 1 x English Instruction Manual
- Standard factory package
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.