Multi-Grain Moisture Meter determines the moisture content of whole, ground, milled and even flour and soft wheat. Detect moisture in 36 different variety of grains. Data gathered will then be used by the coded LED lights to give you the most current condition of the grain being tested. This vital information can determine whether the produced grains are safe to store or process, or whether they are at risk of decay. The digital display gives an exact reading with no guessing or errors while a color-coded light (LED) indicates the moisture condition of the material.
- CE marking
- Uses Microcomputer LSI circuit and crystal time base
- Extra long 2-pin probe that reaches deep into your grain
- Durable and lightweight ABS plastic housing
- DATA HOLD function
- Provides alarm values
- With a sleek design that fits snugly in the hand
- Color-coded indicator and LCD display
- Auto power off
- Low battery indicator
- Moisture Range : Average 6 - 30%
- Accuracy: + / - 0.5% n or +/- 0.5% (whichever is the greater)
- Resolution: 0.1
- Display: 4 digits,10mm LCD screen
3 Color Code LED light Indicator:
*GREEN light- represents safe & air-dry state
*YELLOW light - represents borderline state
*RED light - represents damp state
- Operating conditions: 0 ~ 50°C
- Unit Dimensions :165 x 62 x 26mm (or 6.5 x 2.4 x 1.0 inch)
- Probe Dimensions :368 x 44 x 25 mm (or 14.5 x 1.7 x 1.0 inch)
- Power supply : 4 x AAA size batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 165mm x 62mm x 26mm
- Item weight : 320g (excluding batteries but including the probe)
- 1 x Grain Moisture Meter
- 1 x 2-pin steel probe
- 1 x English user's manual
- 1 x Protective carrying case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.