Re-engineered and is now capable of changeable lighting color with the use of color filters. The halogen illuminator is perfect for shadow-free cold illumination in medical applications, industrial assembly, electronics inspection, or microscopy.
- Lighting color can be changed to white, yellow, blue, green or red.
- Adjustable brightness
- 150-watt halogen bulbs with dome and with different intensity fiber optic light source
- With top window design
- With Auto-Shut-Off mechanism
- Designed for evenly illuminating a specimen without heating
- High-Intensity 21V/150W Quartz Halogen Bulb
- Forced air cooling system is included
- 3200 Degrees Kelvin Lamp Color Temperature
- A 55cm long metal-enclosed light cable that can be flex for different light positioning
- With strong anti-interference ability
- Power supply: AC110V or 220V (Universal Type)
- Color Filters: White (not very white), Blue, Red, Yellow, and Green
- Lamp Model: 24V150W
- Color Temperature: 3400K
- One Light Output
- Weight: 11 lbs (Around 5 Kgs)
- 1 x Fiber Optic Illuminator
- 1 x Extra Halogen Bulb
- 2 x Extra Fuse
- 5 x Color Filter (White, Yellow, Green, Red, and Blue)
- 1 x English User's Manual
- 1 x Detachable Power Cable
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.