This is a useful device for anyone who wants to measure illumination levels. It senses or detects brightness/lux of any environment. It uses long-life silicon diode, spectral response filter and fully corrected for the angular incidence of light to ensure stability.
- Data hold function
- CE marking
- With LSI-Circuit
- With built-in Low battery indication
- Separate Light Sensor
- Auto-Range and Auto Zero-Adjustment
- Long life silicon photodiode inside
- High accuracy
- Low in power consumption
- Light and portable
- Range Coverage is from 0~100, 000 LUX (3 ranges)
- 0 - 2,000 LUX
- 2,001 - 20,000 LUX (Reading × 10)
- 20,001 - 100,000 LUX (Reading × 100)
0 ~ 10,000 Lux: ±4.0% ±0.5 F.S
10,000~100,000 Lux: ±5.0% + 10 digits
- Temperature Characteristic : ±0.1% / °C
- Repeatablity : ±2%
- Test rate : 0.2 times / sec.
- One silicon photo diode with filter
- Operation temperature-humidity : 0°C to 40°C (32°F-104°F) 0-70% RH
- Storage temperature-humidity: -10°C to 50°C (14°F-122°F) 0-80% RH
- Indication of " 1" (2,000 Lux/20,000 Lux)
- Indication of "OVER" (100,000 Lux)
- 106 x 57 x 26mm (photo detector)
- 230x72x30mm (meter body)
- 150cm (photo detector lead)
- Power: 9V (6F22) x1
- Weight: 190g
- 1 x Lux Meter
- 1 x 9V battery
- 1 x English Instruction Manual
- Standard factory box
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.