This is a 20x lighted loupe with 21mm Triplet Optical Glass Lens have six bright white LED lights around the lens to illuminate the field of view & the stone being viewed and a slide switch to turn lights on and off.
- Also great for watchmakers, mechanics, stamp & coin collectors, arts & crafts, photographers, hobbyists and other fields that require a micro view of the target object.
Incredibly useful as well for electronics repair, soldering micro-parts & precision machining.
- Top quality 20x Triplet with 21mm optic lens
- Loupe with 6 cool bright LED lights
- Produces bright image and good visibility
- Direct illumination eliminates shadows
- Achromatic - Corrected for color distortions, for true color viewing
- Precision optical glass lens brings fine micro-detail into view
- Triplet Lens - Three separate lenses bonded together
- Black frame, designed not to reflect light onto the object being viewed
- Made with the finest quality optics and with top quality metal cases
- Swing away cover function as handle & dust protector
- Loupe Power: 20x
- Diameter of lens: 21mm, optic glass
- 6 x LED Ultra Bright
Powered by 3 x button batteries
- 1 x 20x Magnification Triplet Loupe
- 1 x Lock Key for screw latch
- 3 x button batteries
- 1 x Synthetic Leather Carrying Case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.