This 20x magnification lighted loupe features 21mm Triplet Optical Glass Lens with 6 bright white LED lights to illuminate the field of view & stones being viewed. Its natural white light helps to look at inclusions, perfect light for viewing diamonds and other gemstones. It also has achromatic optical glass magnifier for better viewing result, metal body, UV light (long wave) for some stones that fluoresce under UV.
- Loupe with 6 LED light
- Achromatic Loupe
- Triplet Lens
- Emits a cool bright light that produces bright image
- Precision optical glass lens brings fine micro-detail into view
- Direct illumination eliminates shadows
- Made with the finest quality optics and with top quality metal cases
- Eliminates distortion at the outer edges of the magnifier
- Black frame designed not to reflect light onto the object being viewed
- Swing away / foldaway cover function as handle & dust protector
- Brand new pocket-sized loupe
- Magnification Power: 20x
- Diameter of lens: 21mm, optic glass
With 2 Lightings:
- Built-in band of six LED lights
- One UV light
- Two switches: one for led and one for UV
- Powered by 3 x button batteries
- 1 x 20x Magnification Loupe
- 1 x Key for screw latch
- 3 x Button Batteries
- 1 x Synthetic Leather case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.