- 2-in-1 Wired Transducer & Wireless Sensor
- Can be used as a fish finder and a depth sounder
- Selectable Meter or Feet and °F or °C
- Built-in Water Temperature Sensor
- Simulation mode
- Auto and Manual depth range setting
- Adjustable high-contrast FSTN LCD Screen
- High resolution
- Adjustable Sonar Sensitivity, Contrast and Depth Range setting
- Fish & Depth alarm setting
- 3 Fish size alarm setting
- Auto & Manual Zoom Function
- High frequency
- Display Live-Update of Bottom Contour
- Fish depth location in units or in specific depth figures
- 8-LED Backlight setting
- Option to view raw sonar returns (arch) or clear fish icons with fish depth location
- Wireless sensor signal strength indicator
- Sensitivity indicator for wired transducer
- Wireless sensor automatically shutdown when out wet area or out of water
- 100% waterproof floating sensor
- IPX4 water-resistant design (main unit)
- 150ft maximum RF wireless sonar (if water is smooth)
- Battery strength indicator and Power save mode
- Supplies Transducer with Transom Mount w/ crater suction cup system
- Portable case for main unit mounting
- Built-in memory
- Comply with CE and RoHS standards
Boat Fish Finder (main unit)
- Display: High-contrast FSTN LCD, 4-level grayscale, 160V x 132H
- Display Size: 83 x 71mm (LxW)
- Operational Wireless Frequency: 433.93 MHz
- Operational Temperature: -10 ~ 50°C (14 ~ 122°F)
- Power Input: 10~20V DC or 8 x 1.5V Alkaline AA Batteries (not included)
- Power Output (RMS): 100W
- Power output (peak-to-peak): 800W
- Target separation: 2.5 inches
- Size: approx. 242 x 191 x 105mm (LxWxD)
- Weight: approx. 698g
- Depth Capability/Range: 100m (328ft)
- Operating Frequency: 200kHz
- Coverage: 45 degrees beam angle
- Built-in Temperature sensor
- Transducer Cable Length: 8m (26ft)
Wireless Sonar Sensor
Depth Capability/Range: 0.6 ~ 40m (2 ~ 131Ft)
Operating Frequency: 125kHz
Coverage: 90 degrees beam angle
Built-in Temperature sensor
Operation Range: 70m (210ft)
Power Supply: 1 x 3V CR2032 Button Cell Battery (included)
- 1 x Fish Finder (main unit)
- 1 x Transducer Sonar Sensor
- 1 x Antenna for Wireless Mode
- 1 x Wireless Remote Sonar Sensor
- 1 x 3V CR2032 Button Cell Battery for Sensor
- 1 x English Instruction Manual
- 1 x Transom Mount w/ Crater Suction Cup System
- 1 x Power Connector between Fishfinder and Boat
- Standard Factory Package
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.