Measure the rotational speed of a rotating object and inspect the defect on its surface without the need to adhere any mark to reflect the light and thereby without the need to halt the object from its rotation.
- Provides image of single, two or multiple stillnesses for the vibration object
- Can be externally triggered or it can trigger external equipment
- Equipped with Flash timer
- Allows external triggering device
- Features instant results
- Uses very bright xenon lamp
- Measurement Range: 50~12,000 FPM
- Display: 5 digits, 10mm (0.4") LCD
- Parameters Measured: Flashes per Minute (FPM)
- Resolution: 0.1 FPM (50~999.9 FPM) , 1 FPM (over 1000 FPM)
- Accuracy: ±(0.05%n + 1d)
- Sampling Time: 0.3 second
- Flash Adjust: Coarse adjustment, fine adjustment, ×2 and ÷2 for fast check
- High & Low Range: Manual Conversion (Flashing light is much brighter at low range than at high range)
- Flash tube type: Xenon lamp
Flash tube life 100 Million
- 1 x Digital Handheld Stroboscope
- 1 x Spare Flashing Tube Bulb
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x English Operating Manual
- 1 x Standard Factory Package
- 1 x Power Plug
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.