80m Laser Distance Meter pocket size. Covered by soft rubber designed for skid resistance and buffering. It has built-in multi-purpose end piece that helps in measuring corners, gaps, in aperture or from wet floor, and mussy surface, you can get the right date with no need of any other tool.
- Measure distance, area, volume, add/subtract and Pythagoras
- Single distance measurement
- Continuous distance measurement
- Maximum, Minimum and Last measured data value simultaneous display
- Indirect Measurement using Pythagorean Theorem
- 2-point and 3-point Pythagoras
- Triangle area measurements
- IP54 ingress protection
- With leveling bubble for indirect measurement
- Backlight and Auto laser off function
- Stores or Saves / Recalls 20 measured data sets
- Auto/Manual power off
- Measuring range: 0.1~80m
- Accuracy: ±1.5mm
- Measuring units: Meter (m) / Inches (in) / Feet (ft)
- Laser Class: Class 2M, 635 nm, <1mW
- Single Distance Measurement: Yes
- Addition/Subtraction: Yes
- Beep: Yes
- 4-line Display with Backlight: Yes
- Historical Date: 20
- Battery type: 2 x AAA 1.5V Battery
- Battery life: Up to 5,000 measurement times
- Operating temperature: 0~40°C
- Storage temperature: -10~60°C
- Auto Laser off: 30 seconds
- Auto Instrument off: 180 seconds (3min)
- Dimension: 115 x 52 x 32.5
- Weight: 123g
- 1 x 80m Laser Distance Meter
- 1 x mini screw
- 2 x 1.5V AAA Battery
- 1 x Hand Strap
- 1 x English User's Manual
- Standard Packaging Box
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.