The industrial wall mount CO2 Sensor & Controller is designed for fast & accurate measurement of CO2 level, humidity, and temperatures of air, dew point, and wet CO2 bulb.
The meter is designed with a built-in relay, which can be connected to an Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) system to control the opening and closing of the system.
In addition, it has PC Link that can send gathered data directly to your PC for online logging and data analysis via the optional RS-232 interface and software (not included in the set).
Areas of Application:
Hospitals, Offices, Schools, Theaters, Indoor Sports Arenas, High Rise Buildings, Indoor Area Quality, Commercial Buildings, Residential Housing, Public Buildings, Demand Controlled Ventilation, Clean Rooms.
Poor indoor air quality in rooms can lead to fatigue, lack of concentration and illness (Sick Building Syndrome) due to a high concentration of CO2 level.
- Simultaneous triple result
- Stable Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) Sensor
- Programmable alarms
- Built-in relay
- Statistics of weighted averages
- TWA (Time-Weighted Average) 8 HRS
- STEL (Short-term exposure limit) 15 Minutes
- Visible & Audible (80db) alarm
- Alarm Output Relay for ventilation control
- ABC (automatic Baseline Calibration) and manual CO2 calibration
- Long Time Drift Compensation
- Selectable °C and °F
- With Min/Max, Average Recall
- Factory pre-calibrated
- Continuous monitoring
- Large LCD Display
- With calibration indicator and can be mounted on the wall or a desk
- Professional-Grade testing tool
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Range: 0~9999ppm
- Accuracy: ±50ppm or ±5% of the reading (0~2000ppm); ±10% of the reading (Above 2000ppm)
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Pressure Dependence: + 1.6% reading per kPa deviation from normal pressure, 100kPa
- Range: -10.0 ~ 60.0 ° C (14 ~ 140 ° F)
- Resolution: 0.1 ° C / ° F
- Accuracy: ± 0.6 ° C / ± 0.9 ° F
- Range: 0.0 ~ 99.9%
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Accuracy: ± 3% (10 ~ 90%) ** ± 5% (others)
- Pressure Dependence: +1.6% reading per kPa deviation from normal pressure, 100kPa
- Warm up: 30 seconds
- Operating Condition: 0~50°C, 0~95%RH
- Storage Condition: -20~60°C, 0~99%RH
- Power Supply: 1A Output 12V AC Adaptor
- Power Voltage : 100~240V
- 1 x Wall Mountable Carbon Dioxide Monitor
- 1 x 12V Power Adaptor
- English Operation manual
- Standard packaging box
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.