This CO2 monitor is a desktop type unit designed for fast and accurate measurement of CO2 level, air temperature, and humidity.
Perfect to be used to monitor air quality in schools, office buildings, greenhouses, factories, hotels, hospitals and anywhere that high levels of carbon dioxide are generated
- Large LCD display
- Simultaneous triple result complete with real-time clock & calendar
- 15° tilt angle
- NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor
- Visible & Audible (80db) CO2 warning
- ABC (automatic Baseline Calibration)
- Longtime drift compensation
- Manual CO2 calibration with calibration indicator
- Max. & Min. function
- With power adaptor output voltage indicator via LCD and LED light
- With level indicator, indicating if CO2 level is in "good", "normal", "poor" condition
- Selectable °C and °F
- Factory pre-calibrated
- CE Marking
Measuring Range :
- CO2: 0~2000ppm 2001~9999 (out of scale)
- Air Temp. : -10°C~60°C (14°F~140°F)
- Air RH% : 0.1%RH~99.9%RH
- CO2: 1ppm
- Air Temp.:0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Air RH%:0.1%RH
- CO2: 50ppm ±5% of reading
- Air Temp.:±0.6°C, ±0.9°F
- Air RH%: ±5%RH (at 25°C, 10~90% RH)/±7%RH (at 25°C, <10% & >90% RH)
- CO2: 2 mins (90% step change)
- Air Temp.: 2 mins (90% step change)
- Air RH%: 10 mins (90% step change)
Air Quality Level (CO2 Concentration):
- Good: 700ppm (programmable by user)
- Normal: 700 ~ 1000ppm (programmable by user)
- Poor: "Normal"
- Alarm: 1000ppm (programmable by user)
- Operating Condition: -10~50°C, 5~80%RH (Be sure to avoid condense)
- Storage Condition: -20~60°C, 5~90%RH (Be sure to avoid condense)
- LCD & Green LED Display
- Power Supply: Power adaptor (5V/0.5A output)
- 1 x CO2 Desktop Monitor
- 1 x Power adaptor
- 1 x English Operation Manual
- Standard White Packaging Box
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.