Compact battery operated digital Automotive Engine Analyzer and Multimeter. It measure DC/AC Voltage, DC/AC Current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle, temperature, diode test, continuity test, Tachometer (RPM), dwell angle, Pulse Width (ms), analog frequency, duty, AC/DC voltage, resistance signal Output.
Ideal for drivers, Auto mechanics, hobbyists and other car Enthusiast. Featured with safety protector streamline.
- Patented product design and functions
- MAX/MIN/PEAK hold/DATA hold functions
- ACV True RMS
- Backlight Function
- Safety protector
- Range & Stroke Button
- Auto / Manual Ranging
- Auto / Manual Power Off
- Low Battery indication
- Overrange Indication "OL"
- Selectable °C/°F temperature unit
- Display : 6000 digits LCD w/ 20mm high numerals
- Auto Functions: Auto-zero, Auto-polarity, Auto Range
- Auto power off: 15 minutes after stopping the switch
- Power Supply: single 9V battery (NEDA, 1604 or IEC 6F22)
- Reading Range Time: 3 reading per sec. (approx.)
- Maximum Common Mode Voltage: 500Vdc or ac peak
- Safety Standards: IEC1010
- Double Insulation, Pollution degree 2 Over voltage Category: II
- Operating environment: 0~50°C (32~122°F) at ≤70% relative humidity
- Storage environment: -20~60°C (-4~140°F) at ≤80% relative humidiy
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.1 x (specified accuracy)/°C (≤18°C or ≥28°C)
- Fuse: 0.8A/250V, 5 x 20mm fast acting, 20A/250V, 6x30mm fast acting
- Battery Type: 9V(6F22)
- Dimension : 218 x 122 x 75mm
- Weight: Approx. 760g (including battery and hoister)
(see pictures for Technical Index Specifications)
- 1 x Main Unit Meter
- 1 x pair of Test lead
- 1 x Temperature Probe
- 2 x Pair of Alligator clip
- 1 x English Operating Manal
- 1 x Carrying pouch
- 1 x 9V Battery
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.