A versatile instrument for measuring and diagnosing dampness on grains. Widely used for fast and accurate measurement of moisture and temperature in the process of allotment, acquisition, storage, machining of packed grains, feedstuff, powder.
- Two presentations, digital display, and color-coded LED indication.
- Color-coded LED lights indicate the moisture condition of the material
- Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement
- The cup type measurement higher accuracy
- Calculates and display statistical analysis of reading
- Alarm function
- Wide measuring range and high resolution
- Automatic power off
- Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable and the software for RS232C interface (not included in the set)
- Provide “Bluetooth ™ data output” choice (not included in the set)
- Automatic Calibration
- Low Battery Indicator
- Grains: 36 Species
- Display: 4 digits 10mm LCD with color-coded LED Indicator
- LED Indicator
- Green LED: safe, air-dry state
- Yellow LED: borderline state
- Red LED: damp state
- Measurement Range: 7~30%
- Accuracy: ±(0.5n%+1) whichever is greater
- Resolution: 0.1
- Memory: 240 groups
- Data Output: USB, RS-232, Bluetooth ( cd software and cable not included in the set)
- PC interface: RS232C interface ( cd software and cable not included in the set)
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5AAA size battery
- Operating Conditions:
- Temperature: 0~50°C
- Humidity: below 90% RH
- Main Unit: 150 x 65 x 30mm
- Sensor Cup: 175 x 76 x 76mm
- Weight: 690g (main unit and sensor cup, excluding battery)
- 1 x Grain Moisture Meter
- 1 x Sensor Cup
- 1 x English Operation Manual
- Carrying Case
- Standard Factory Packaging
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.