Small size Vibration Tester. It is used for measuring periodic motion, check the imbalance and deflecting of moving machinery. It is designed for measuring of various mechanical vibration. Build with rugged construction that allows long time usage.
- Can display the parameters of displacement, Velocity, and Acceleration simultaneously.
- In accordance with ISO 2954, used for periodic measurements, to detect out of balance, misalignment and other mechanical faults in rotating machines.
- Specially designed for easy on-site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning, and predictive maintenance purposes.
- Individual high-quality accelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements
- Bearing condition monitoring function
- Digital LCD display
- With Max. value hold and low battery indication
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Automatic power shut off
- AC output socket for headphones and recording (Headphone is optional and not included in the set)
- Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable and the software for RS232C interface (not included in the set)
- Display: 4 digit LCD backlit
- Sensor: Piezoelectric Transducer
- Accuracy: 5% of reading + 2 digits
- Measurement range:
- Displacement: 0.001~4.000mm Equivalent Peak~Peak: 0.04~160.0 mil
- Acceleration: 0.1~400.0m/s2 Equivalent Peak: 0.3~1312ft/s2; 0.0~40g
- Velocity: 0.01~400.0mm/s True RMS: 0.004~16.00 inch/s
- Frequency: 5Hz~1kHz
- Frequency Range:
- Displacement: 10Hz~1kHz
- Acceleration: 10Hz~10kHz
- Velocity: 10Hz~1kHz
- Metric Imperial Conversion
- Analogue Output: AC output 0~2.0V peak full scale (load resistance: above 10k)
- PC interface: RS232C (cable and software not included in the set)
- Operating conditions:
- Temperature: 0~50°C
- Humidity: <90 %RH
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V AA batteries
- Size: 130 x 76 x 32mm
- Weight: 340g (excluding battery)
- 1 x Digital Vibration Meter
- 1 x Magnetic Suction Seat
- 1 x Piezoelectric Transducer
- 1 x Probe (Cone)
- 1 x Probe (Spherical)
- 1 x English Operation Manual
- Carrying Case
- Standard Factory Packaging
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.