Designed for non-destructive, fast and highly accurate/precise coating thickness measurement.
Ideal for manufacturer, offices & specialist advisers, paint shops & electroplaters, chemical, automobile, shipbuilding and aircraft industries including light & heavy engineering.
- Non-magnetic coatings on steel
- Insulating coatings on non-ferrous metals
- Non-ferrous metal coatings on insulating substrates
- Blue backlight display
- One-point calibrating and two-point calibrating
- Zero calibration
- 400 Memory readings
- Delete functions
- High alarm and Error indication
- V-Groove on probe
- Disable Auto-Power-Off function
- USB interface for PC software
- Conforms to the following industrial standards:
- GB/T 4956-1985
- GB/T 4957-1985
- JB/T 8393-1996
- JJG 889-95
- JJG 818-9
- Sensor Probe: F & NF
- Working Principle: Magnetic Induction / Eddy Current Principle
- Range: 0~1250µm / 0~49.2mils
- Two measuring mode : CONTINUOUS and SINGLE mode
- Two Operating/working mode: DIRECT and GROUP mode
- Guaranteed Tolerance :
- 0~850 µm (±3% + 1µm) ; 850 ~ 1250µm (±5%)
- 0 ~ 33.46 mils (±3% + 0.039mils) 33.46~49.21mils (±5%)
- Accuracy :
- 0.50um(0.1µm) 50~850µm(1µm) 850~1250µm(0.01mm)
- 0~1.968mils(0.001mils) 1.968~33.46mils(0.01mils) 33.46~49.21mils (0.1mils)
- Min. Curvature Radius: 1.5mm / 3mm
- Diameter of Min. Area: 7mm / 5mm
- Min. Thickness of Substrate: 0.5mm / 0.3mm
- Low range Precision: 0.1µm / 0.1µm
- Statistics Display : AVG, MAX, MIN, S.DEV and Number of readings in work mode
- Memory readings: 80 DIRECT and 320 GROUP readings
- Software Compatibility: windows 98/2000/xp/Vista/Win7, 8, 10
- Working Temperature: 0~40°C (32~104°F)
- Working Relative Humidity: 20~90% RH
- Size: 110 x 50 x 23mm
- Weight: 100g
- 1 x Paint Coating Thickness Tester
- 5 x Calibration Foil
- 1 x Iron Substrate
- 1 x Aluminum Substrate
- 1 x Protective Carrying Case
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x CD Software
- 2 x 1.5V AAA Battery
- English Instruction Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.