TK302PLUS TDS EC Combo Tester Water Quality Analysis Tool Accurate and Reliable Conductivity Meter for Drinking Water Aquarium
- COMBO TESTER: Measure both Conductivity (EC) and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in water. Ideal tool in home and laboratory water analysis procedure. Can also use to check the water condition in aquariums, swimming pools, spa, hydroponics etc.
- EASY OPERATION: Remove the protective cap and turn on the meter and gently stir into the solution (should not be over the immersion line), after stable reading press the HOLD button and check the result, meter will shut off automatically if no operation within 9 minutes.
DISPLAY ADJUSTMENT: Just press the SHIFT button to adjust the display Mode 1: ppm → Mode 2: μs/cm → Mode 3: °C → Mode 4: °F
- Portable, small and pen type TDS and EC combo tester
- Measuring Units are ppm, µs/cm, °C, °F
- With electrode protective cap
- Reliable reading against water temperature fluctuation (ATC)
- Lock feature and auto shut down function
- Measurement Range:
- Conductivity 0~9999µs/cm
- TDS: 0~9999ppm
- Temperature: 1~80°C (33.8~176°F)
Set Comprise With:
- 1 x EC/TDS Combo Tester
- Instruction Manual (English)
- Standard packaging box
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.