ST-502 is an Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Monitor that measures Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Relative Humidity (%RH), Temperature and Ventilation Rate in an indoor environment such as Home, Offices, Classroom, Storage, Laboratories and others.
Applicable in building air conditioning system (HVAC) monitoring and Indoor air quality monitoring.
- Large Display LCD Monitor with Triple Measurement at once
- Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) CO2 sensor ensures long-term stability and durability
- 4 Measurements - CO2/ CO2 Ventilation Rate/ Temperature/ Humidity
- Easy-to-use PC software for parameter settings and analysis
- Datalogging Capacity with Fast USB download
- CO2/ Temperature/ Humidity high, low alarm setting
- Can be desktop or wall-Mounted (use 1/4”tripod nut)
- CO2 concentration Indicator (Good/Normal/Poor)
- Clock setting function
- With ABC (Auto-correct) Function
- Max/Min Value
- °C/°F, PPM, %RH Display Unit
- Sensor Type: Non-dispersive infra-red (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 0 ~ 9999ppm
- Accuracy: ±5% of reading or ±75ppm.(0-2000ppm, others out of scale range)
- Resolution: ±1ppm
- Response Time: approx. 2 minutes by 90%
- Sensor Type: Thermistor
- Measurement Range: 0~50°C (32~122°F)
- Accuracy: ±1.0°C/±1.8°F
- Resolution: 0.1°C/0.1°F
- Response Time: approx. 1 second
- Relative Humidity:
- Sensor Type: Capacitive
- Measurement Range: 5~95%
- Accuracy: ±3.0%RH(20~80%);±5.0%RH(<20%, >80%)
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Response Time: approx. 4 seconds
- CD Software Supported Operating Systems: XP / Windows 7, 8.1, and 10
- Power adaptor : AC 100V~240V to DC 12V/1.0A
- Operating Power Consumption: 2.4W
- Internal backup battery to maintain date/time setting
- Datalogging capacity 17000 records
- Record Time Interval: 5sec/10sec/1min/5mins/10mins/30mins/1hr/2hrs
- Operation Environment: 0~50°C (32~122°F), 5~95%RH (non-condensing)
- Storage Environment: -10~60°C (14~140°F) ≦70%RH
- Weight: Approx. 190gms
- Dimension: 89 x 62 x 128mm (L x W x H)
- 1 x Indoor Air Quality Monitor (Ammeter)
- 1 x Power adaptor
- 1 x CD Software and 5-pin USB cable
- English Instruction Manual
- Standard Factory Packaging
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.