Applications & Usage:
Ideal for all water quality testing, water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, water treatment and more.
- Units of measure: µS, mS, ppm, ppt, °C, °F
- Dual display temperature & conductivity or TDS with ATC value
- Easy and simple to use
- 2 parameters measures (Conductivity & TDS)
- Adjustable TDS factor
- Adjustable Temperature coefficient factor
- Adjustable Normalization Temperature (Reference Temperature)
- Auto & Manual Ranging Capability
- Allow resetting to factory default setting
- °C/°F unit switchable
- Data HOLD function
- Low battery indicator and auto power off disable
- Calibration data for ranges can be retained & can be viewed anytime
- With over & below the limit value indicator
- Quick response and easy to calibrate with one touch only for calibration
- Conductivity Range:
- 0~1999 µS
- TDS Range:
- 0~1999 ppm
- Resolution:1 µS / 1ppm or 0.01mS / 0.01ppt
- Accuracy:±1% Full Scale + 1 digit
- Calibration standard range: (0.2~1)* full scale
- Operating temperature: 0~50°C (32°F~122°F)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC): 0~50°C
- TDS Factor: 0.4~1.00
- Temperature coefficient: 0~4.0% per °C
- Normalization temperature: 20°C or 25°C
- Power requirements: 4 x 1.5V batteries (Type A76 or LR44)
- Calibration: 2 point (Calibration range is ±40% of factory default parameter)
- Battery Life: >80 hrs continuous use
- Dimension (H x W x T): 165 x 35 x 32mm
- 1 x Conductivity TDS Meter
- 4 x 1.5V LR44 battery (Installed)
- 1 x English User Manual
- Standard Packaging Box
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.