AUTK-1038 Multimeter DMM True RMS TRMS Auto-Ranging w/ USB Interface
This multimeter can measure DC/AC Voltage, DC/AC Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Diode, Temperature(°C/°F), Continuity and Duty Cycle. It has USB2.0 standard interface
measurements on distribution boards, circuit breakers, wiring including cables, bus-bars, junction boxes, switches, socket-outlets in the fixed installation, and equipment for industrial use and some other equipment like stationary motors with a permanent connection to the fixed installation.
- 3 5/6- digit Tru RMS
- Measures True-RMS AC Voltage and True-RMS AC Current
- Manual range and auto-range mode
- Meter to computer transfer of measured readings via USB port
- With Analog Bar Graph and Reading Unit Indication
- Auto Polarity Indication
- Data Hold
- Backlight Functions
- Overload Protection
- Low battery indication
- Relative measurement
- Max/Min value recording
- Auto and Manual power off
- Designed according to IEC-61010 with CAT III 600V and pollution degree 2
- Conforms to EU Union directives
- With UL&GS Marking
- Maximum Voltage between any Terminal and Earth Ground: 600Vrms
- Fuse Protection for "μA/mA"Jack Inputs:
- 630mA,690V,FAST,Min,Interrupt Rating 20000A
- Fuse Protection for "10A" Jack Inputs:
- 10A,690V,FAST,Min,Interrupt Rating 20000A
- Display: LCD, with a max, reading of 9999
- Overrange Indication: "OL" shown on the display
- Negative Polarity Indication:"-" shown on the display automatically
- Sampling Rate: about 3 times/sec
- Operating Environment: 0~40 °C,<75%RH
- Temperature Coefficient:
- 0.2 x (specified accuracy)/°C(<18 °C or >28°C)
- Storage Environment: -30~60 °C,<85%RH
- Operating Altitude:0-2000 meters
- Power : 1 x 9V Battery
- Size:185 x 86 x 44mm
- Weight: about 380g (including battery and the holster)
- 1 x True RMS Multimeter
- 1 x Test Leads (pair)
- 1 x K-Type Thermocouple
- 1 x Transistor Test Socket
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x CD Software
- 1 x 9V Battery (FREE)
- 1 x English Manual
- Standard Blister Packaging
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.