Pocket Type Thermo-Anemometer measure both windchill and air velocity with the added function of temperature.
- Measurement units: Knots, MPH, KPH, ft/min, m/sec, Beaufort force, windchill, and temperature (°C & °F)
- Integral vane with selectable averaging function
- Display of air velocity & temperature or windchill & temperature
- Data hold with auto power off
- Sealed precision thermistor temperature sensor
- Switchable °C and °F
- Selectable wind speed units
- Water-resistant and shockproof
- Tripod mount
- Detented at 180° for fully opened & 90° for tripod mounting
- Replaceable impeller (33 x 16mm (Dia. x T)
- Replaceable lithium battery
- CE Certification
|m/s||meter per second||1.1~20.0||0.1|
|Ft/Min||Feet per minute||60~3937||0.1/1|
|KMH||Kilometer per hour||0.8~72.0||0.1|
|MPH||Mile per hour||0.4~44.7||0.1|
- Min/Max Windspeed :
- 0.5 ~ 44.7 MPH
- 60 ~ 3937 FT/M
- Temperature Sensor: Sealed precision thermistor
- Dual LCD with multifunction indicators
- Sensor: Sapphire bearing, non-corrosive vane for air velocity and precision thermistor for temperature
- Max. Display: Push button highest reading recall
- Data hold: Freeze most recent display
- Sample time: 1 reading per second
- Operating temperature: 5 ~ 122°F (-15 ~ 50°C)
- Operating humidity < 80% RH
- Power supply: Lithium battery type CR-2032 (Included) or equivalent
- Battery life: 400 hours approx.
- Auto power off: Approx. 20 min
- 235 x 45 x 25 mm for 180° full opened
- 140 x 45 x 25 mm for folded
- 1 x Pocket Thermo-Anemometer
- 1 x Safety wrist lanyard strap
- 1 x 3V Lithium-cell battery
- 1 x English User's Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.